16.9.13

McCartney X Goop


Gwyneth Paltrow and Stella McCartney's fashion line is here! The duo have paired up to create a line for Paltrows Lifestyle site Goop. Officially named McCartney X Goop, the line launched September 12th and is said to echoes Paltrows style; 'timeless and effortless.'

At first glance, I expect there to be a lot more. It definitely defines 'capsule', or even smaller to be honest and there are only currently 6 items available on her site (www.goop.com) two of which are bags. However, the pieces that are there are timeless. It includes a black blazer, black staple pair of jeans, black jersey trousers and black jumpsuit. All I can say is black. And seeing as I love black of course it's a hit in my book!

As well as liking the clothes, I also quite like the graphics of it. I like how they've kept Stella's signature dotted font paired with Paltrows 'Goop' font from her site. The pink X ties it all together and is easily recognisable. All in all, it gets a thumbs up from me, and I'd be intrigued to see what else they bring out in the near future. It's a shame it's all CRAZY expensive with the blazer being £1,895 - tad out of student budget once again.


No comments:

Post a Comment