7.10.13

Kate Returns To Topshop


There was pandemonium back in 2007 when Kate first launched her collection for Topshop. It sold out and eager buyers put it straight online to sell it at an extortionate rate, so it's no surprise to me Philip Green wants another collection from her.

The collection is set to launch April 2014, and consist of over 40 pieces including ready-to-wear, accessories and footwear which will be sold in other 40 countries. Although there are no sketches to be seen as of yet, Kate apparently has started work on her designers already. She says- 'I have really missed being involved in the design process and working with the Topshop team.' Mr Green also seems eager for Kate to be back with the Topshop family - 'The first time around was so much fun and she has been sorely missed.' He has mentioned the global aspect of the collection, saying there will be pop ups in department stores around the globe - how exciting!

There are still a few unanswered questions however; will Mossy be fronting the campaign? Will she still be the face of it or is Cara on the cards? (It is possible) and will she potentially be in the shop windows around the global like the first time round? We'll all have to wait and see.

I was only 12 when her first collection came out, but boy did I want a piece of it back then. Because of my age I never got to own a piece so this time round, if something tickles my fancy I will be right down there in line to buy. The collection first time round really reflected Kate's style I feel, girly with a punk-ish edge so I'm so intrigued to see what she brings to the table now! Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment