16.4.13

Satchel Attack




The Cambridge Satchel has been such a popular choice of bag recently, what I had my eye on specifically is the WHOLE of the Fluoro Classics. As you can tell from last weeks picks, I'm going crazy for those brights and I feel any of the bags would add such a nice touch to any outfit for Spring/Summer.

The Google Chrome advert telling the story of how Julia Deane started the business in just her home and is now a world wide success has been aired recently which made me research a bit into the company. Julia herself lives in Leicester which is where the bags are produced. You can get them in an assortment of sizes as well from 11" 13" 14" and 15" which I think is a nice variety.

One of my personal favs also was a limited edition graphite glittery one that was exclusive to Urban Outfitters which went into the sale for HALF PRICE!? yet I missed my op and didn't snap it up - crazy I know, thats where impulse purchasing really needs to come into play. Being a very big Silver lover as well I found a metallic silver one while searching for a picture of the graphite one, to DIE for I know.



They're currently have a £15 off code on their website for the Fluoro Classics, so bag one (excuse the pun) before they go!

No comments:

Post a Comment