15.4.13

J'adore Dior

Last week I went to the Dior exhibition at Harrods and it was so beautifully done. I didn't expect anything less though as Harrods wouldn't put on anything half heartedly. It was quite small but still packs loads of heritage into it. The quant little Dior windows you see on the way win had me mesmerised from the first second.

Some of my personal favs of the exhibition were the giant Lady Dior bag they had with projection images on it an the massive phone box. The simplicity of it all yet the intense details made it so magical to look at.

It finished last Sunday (April 14th) so if you haven't been you've missed your chance but sure there is plenty of coverage on it on the world wide web. Here are a few cheeky pics I took with my Iphone on the day as I didn't have my SLR


No comments:

Post a Comment