9.5.13

My Style Manifesto



1. Dress for you not how others want you to dress.
2. You can never go wrong with black.
3. Dresses over skirts.
4. Accessories can be your best friend or worst enemy, never over do it.
6. Unpainted nails are a crime in my book, especially on your toes if you're wearing open toed shoes, ALWAYS paint them.
7. A girl can never have to many shoes.. or bags or jackets or anything for that matter.
8. You should always have that one fragrance for day and one for night.
9. Mix prints with caution.
10. Lip pencil and lipstick have the word lip in them for a reason.

I'm pretty sure my friend and I are going to be Edie and Patsy from Ab Fab in about 15 years so god help my style manifesto when I reach that point.
I may re-visit these come my final year at uni and see if I still agree with them or not or potentially want to add anything that I may have learned or changed throughout my degree. What would be your style manifesto?

No comments:

Post a Comment